1. Aksenov YU.A., Dashkin D.I., Kolmogorov V.L., Ponyatovskiy E.G., Taluns G.G., Kataya V.R., Levin I.V., Potapenko YU.A., Trubin A.N. Influence of hydrogen on plasticity and resistance of deformation of the technical titan of WT 1-0 at temperatures to 750 °С // FMM. 1989, vol. 67, no 5, pp. 993–999
2. Bay A.S., Layner D.I., Slisareva E.N., Tspin M.I. Oxidation of the titan and its alloys. Moscow: Metallurgiya, 1970, 320 p.
3. Benar ZN. Oxidation of metals. Moscow: Metallurgiya, 1969, vol. 2, 209 p.
4. Kolachev B.A. Hydrogen brittleness of metals. – Moscow: Metallurgiya, 1985, 217 p.
5. Lokoshenko A.M., Ilin A.A., Mamonov A.M.,Nazarov V.V. Experimental – theoretical study of the influence of hydrogen on creep and durability titanium alloy VT-6 // Metals. – 2008, no. 2, pp. 60–66.
6. Miklyaev P.G. Mechanical properties of light alloys at temperatures and speeds of forming operation. – M: Metallurgiya, 1994, 180 p.
7. Smirnov S.V., Zamaraev L.M., Matafonov P.P. Research recry durability of steel 12x18h10t in hydrogen and air environments. Problems of mechanical engineering and reliability. 2008, no. 2, pp. 46-49